Enjoy your last lessons, free hours and warm feel-like-summer evenings, because the "blok" (Flemish word for exam period) is coming and so is STUDY360! This time 28 locations will participate, which makes this edition the biggest so far! In addition to the established spots, STUDY360 will be expanded with some fantastic new locations and places that are making their comeback. Let’s not keep you in suspense any longer. Let's introduce all the locations! How about studying in Harry Potter style in the Nottebohmzaal, a view from the 11th floor of Nokia or at the same time doing some laundry in the Wasbar?
28 unique locations
- Aquafin: the perfect base for students of the “outdoor” campuses
- Bockstael: discover the mysterious world of patents and intellectual property
- Brouwerij De Koninck: a majestic hall in the middle of this beautiful city brewery
- Bosuilstadion: studying with a view on the soccer field
- Bourla: beautiful foyer on the first floor of this iconic building
- Campus National: a loftlike location of Thomas More University of Applied Sciences
- CEPA: an entire floor dedicated to your study sessions
- deSingel: the foyer spaces from this iconic art institution
- Federale Verzekering: the brand new business center Ant'Werk
- GATE15: the acoustically closed space Tarmac
- Kavka: an old school, converted into a vibrant youth centre
- Letterenhuis: a peaceful reading room that houses the literary archives of Flanders
- Level9: co-working space on the ninth floor with a view of the Rooseveltplaats
- MAS: the eighth floor of the most famous Antwerp building, with a 360° view over the city
- Mise en Place: quiet study areas in the middle of the student district
- Nokia: a boardroom on the 11th floor with panoramic views over Central Station and the ZOO
- Nottebohmzaal: the literary treasure house of the heritage library Erfgoedbibliotheek Hendrik Conscience - on the most beautiful square of Antwerp with the same name
- PSA: meeting room with a view of the MAS
- Ramada Plaza: quiet study areas in a luxury hotel
- Rombit: dynamic IT company with a first-class location on the Meir
- Scoutshuis: with relaxation area in the garden or on the roof terrace
- SD Worx: a meeting room with a wide view of the Scheldt and Antwerp’s “Island” (‘t Eilandje)
- Stadsmagazijn: in the attic of this historic and cultural building
- Standaard Uitgeverij: between the books, with a view of the Scheldt
- Stramien: a creative environment with a 360° view over the city and the park
- Telenet: on the first floor of the beautiful flagship store
- Urban City: a beautifully renovated building, with a phenomenal view of Antwerp's "Island" (‘t Eilandje)
- Wasbar: linking the useful to the necessary, washing while you are studying.
STUDY360, studying at unique locations in Antwerp
From 13 May to 28 June 2019 you can study in great places. The opening hours vary per location. So be sure to check the opening hours in advance so you wil not to stand in front of closed doors!
Check www.study360.be for opening hours and more information.