Tarmac is the perfect venue for parties, workshops, receptions, film screenings and more. Below you will find the calendar and information about the room and how to make a reservation.
- Tarmac can be booked everyday from 8:30 a.m. to 3 a.m. (also on the weekend).
- There is space for 120 people.
- Sliding elements that can be used as seating or a stage allow you to arrange the room the way you want it.
- You can hire the room with or without beverage service (please note that consumption of own drinks is forbidden).
- You can also use lighting, sound and audio-visual equipment, a lectern, microphones and the kitchenette free of charge.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION: FROM 15 AUGUST 2017 THERE ARE NEW PRICES FOR RENTAL OF TARMAC.
As a student or student association, prices for Tarmac start at only 75 € (you pay 175 € for a party). Link your student number to your profile in order to enjoy this discount. PHD (doctoral) students are not part of the category ‘students’ for the rental of Tarmac.
- Requests must be made at least 2 weeks in advance.
- The first step when making a request is to create a profile.
- Once the request form has been completed and sent to us, we will process it as quickly as possible.
- Upon approval of your request you will receive a summary of your order and your reservation will be considered final without further notice.