• Geen resultaten

    We konden voor de zoekopdracht geen resultaten vinden.

  • Aan het zoeken

    De resultaten voor de zoekopdracht worden verzameld.



Neighbourhood agent

You don’t have to call the police for minor matters. You can always contact your local police station or community police officer for information or to report problems in your neighbourhood. Check here to see who is your community police officer.

In addition, you can call the 24-hour toll-free number 0800 123 12 , if your issue is not urgent (for example: if someone broke into your car, if you want to know who your neighbourhood agent is, if your car or bicycle is towed away,…).